Today we practiced how to rotate in Math Centers. We played a fun game that you all can play at home too! All you need are 2 sets of index cards with the numbers 1-10 on them or a deck of cards with the Jack, King, and Queen taken out (Ace counts as 1).
It's called Fact Fluency War.
1. Separate into two even decks.
2. With your deck facing down, each player flips over the top card to reveal a number.
3. Quickly add the two numbers together.
4. Whoever says the answer first wins the cards.
5. The winner places their cards at the bottom of their deck.
6. Whoever has the most cards at the end of the time wins OR whoever gets all the cards into their deck wins.
Enjoy the pictures I took of them playing.
This is where you will find newsletters and important information throughout the school year. Welcome.